Friday, June 22, 2012

6/22 OOTD

I wanted to get at least one post in before I head off to work for the night so I figured an outfit of the day was in order!!


All I did today was be-bop around town; I headed to Michael's to pick up crafting supplies to make a few D.I.Y.'s (which I'm sure I'll post once I get them done... which may or may not take forever) and then to Walmart to get some toiletries (and an excuse to buy more cosmetics) which I'll get a haul post up shortly on.

Jump to see the deets!





 Blouse - Goodwill
Lace Bra Cover-Up - Forever21
Battered Belt - Goodwill
Mint Shorts - Forever21
Necklace - I don't remember!! I got this in seventh or eighth grade, haha
Shoes - Goodwill
Lips - Revlon Kissable Lip Balm Stain in "Honey"

Kept the makeup simple and the hair looking messy since I'm washing dishes tonight; I can't wait to move so I can ditch the dishes!!

Until next time, I hope everyone's having a wonderful day and looking forward to a beautiful weekend!


xoxo - Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...