Monday, February 11, 2013

New Video... A "Tutorial" This Time!!


It took long enough (three times to get it uploaded correctly, oofta) but here it is!!

I've gotten some requests to do my current everyday makeup routine so, while I feel really strange calling this a "tutorial" (it's so unbelievably basic), that's pretty much what it is.



It's really nothing special but I think the dark, muted eyes allow my new tarte blush "Natural Beauty" (hauled here) to really shine!!


And yes, it is where I got my new profile picture from haha (how embarrassing).


I hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any other requests!! :)

xoxo - Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha I don't get it at all but so many cats seem to love sitting all curled up sinks :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOUR HEADER! So funny! Your makeup looks great. Wish I could get my eyebrows to look this good. : )

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you like it!! I figured it was about time I utilized that photo since I've had it for awhile now :) And thank you, I'm sure your brows look great :D

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...