Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekly Outfits Are Back!



With finals the past couple of weeks and the holiday season piling on retail work hours (and munching on my sanity), my clothing choices have been a little lax in terms of 'style' this month. However, on the days where I felt even semi-put-together, I filmed my outfits and was able to mash five of them together to make an OOTW video for you all; to think I've only worn five decent outfits in the past twenty days is a little sad for me (cue sadistic self-effacing laughter) but at the same time I can't bring myself to care too much!
Either way I hope you all are well and enjoying a much more restful and rejuvenating holiday break than I am 

xoxo - Cassie

8 comments:

  1. that first outfit is perfect! Love it! and that top in the 4th one is gorgeous! I'll have to pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fos sure number five :)
    Great style hunn.

    yati
    yatiinoah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never pick my favorites from your OOTW because I think all of them are fab! And I'm jewelry crushing on your necklaces! ;-)
    Merry Christmas, Cassie Dear! I hope you have a wonderfully peaceful and fun-filled holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahhhh you're far too sweet, thank you so much <3 A Merry Christmas to you as well; I hope you had a fantastic and love-filled day!!

      Delete
  4. Yay for weekly outfits! I love the polka dot shirt. I have a similar one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to polkadots haha glad you share the love Coco <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...