Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Return Of Weekly Outfits!!



Before I pass out (otherwise known as 'go to sleep' to those who follow a normal non-soul-sucking schedule) I just wanted to say I uploaded a new OOTW video to my YouTube channel a couple of hours ago… it's been over a month since my last one (yikes; I was unaware I had been such a shut-in over break) so I hope you enjoy their return!! 
These videos always remind me that I originally intended "Thrift Thick" to be a thrifting/styling channel haha #ohwell #dreamz.

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfits :) I really like the star sweater in the last outfit!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...