Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara: First Impression + Review!



Ughhhhhh so do I get the award for worst blogger of the moment? I'm sorry my blog has been utterly lacking in content lately (apart from YouTube updates) but I really have been extremely busy with school and work and they take priority whether I (we) like it or not. I promise though: I have some blog posts in the making so things should be back to normal around here… soon? Soon-ish? Alright I'm going to go crawl back into the dark hole from whence I came now, don't mind me…

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful... just dropping by to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, and that I <3 you long time. Also-- please don't go too far back into that hole... I like you more when you're here, with us!

    p.s. Is everything spelled right in this post? I had one too many glasses of wine....

    That's two glasses of wine, to be exact. =)

    <3- Salamanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah giiiiiiiirl you crack me up :) I promise not to go too far into the hole so long as you promise not to go too far into the wine; deal? Either way you're a great speller when you're tipsy haha <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...