Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Installment Of Empties!



I feel like such a space cadet recently; I can't believe I forgot to post my newest video here on the old blog! So, if you haven't seen it and are craving some trash talk and rambling, head on over to my YouTube channel and watch my eighth installment of empties!! 
To be honest, the first time I filmed an empties video I thought the idea would never last/stick but they have actually become some of my favorite videos. It must be something about the nostalgia involved and throwing used up products into the trash can one by one… ah~

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo, not one but two new videos to watch tonight! I am a huge fan, love your blog.
    I recently started my own beauty blog. If you have a second, wander over and check it out: www.todaysobsession.com
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Meghan!! You're such a sweetheart, thank you for always loving such kind comments for me ;__; And of course I'll check it out, thank you for linking me!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...