Friday, May 9, 2014

L'Oreal true match super-blendable crayon concealer: First Impression + Review!



I'm doing my darndest to pump out videos that you've all requested of me… it's the least I can do when I have, oh I don't know, the best supporters/viewers/readers/friends ever? Like, ever ever? Seriously, after all of the comments on my last product review attempting to cheer me up (you succeeded, by the way) I basically have no words. I know I usually respond to all of the blog comments I receive but on that one I'd basically just be responding to each of you the same, most likely with individually wrapped bags of tears and heart emoticons. 
Anyways.
Mushy-gushy feelings aside (they're genuine, believe me), I just uploaded a new first impression video to my YouTube channel so feel free to watch it if you're interested! I'm still kind of getting my general feelings together for this product but I should have a real blog post/review on it up within the next week here. 

As always, I hope you're all well and looking forward to a fabulous weekend!

xoxo - Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I did indeed try this concealer and and it didn't spread very well my under eye area .. and then of course it creased .. ah, well at least it wasn't expensive.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Monica!! I've found that it has been working really well on blemishes though so I'm glad about that :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...