Monday, June 23, 2014

Upon Request!



What a surprise, another YouTube update!! My blog has just been full of actual blog post content lately, hasn't it (the sarcasm hasn't been this real since I praised the current art world in class recently)? 
Anyways, in all seriousness, you all seemed really jazzed about me doing an updated "What's In My Bag" video so… well… an update I did! Nothing too terribly exciting has changed since my last "What's In My Bag" video but I'm hoping you enjoy it nonetheless. Not so thrilled about the video? Well, if you are of age and want to kill yourself by way of alcohol poisoning, feel free to take a shot every time I say "just in case"/"you never know"; don't blame me though if, like said, you keel over in the process. Cheers!

xoxo - Cassie

6 comments:

  1. First off, that is the exact word I used to describe The Fault In Our Stars - predictable! It's nice to know I'm not alone in that review. I think we are outnumbered.
    Secondly, your emergency/just in case bag montage was hilarious.
    Great video!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm SO glad it seems like I'm (we're) not the only ones who felt that way about TFIOS!! I've gotten a few comments saying they agree so outnumbered, yes, but definitely not alone hahah :) Glad you got some laughs out of the video Meghan, thank you as always <3

      Delete
  2. Ummm, I will take one Hello Kitty band-aid and a dollop of yummy peach scented body butter. Another funny one and the socks are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah sure thing Kate!! And thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed the video ^__^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are an absolute champ Sandi… truly, what an accomplishment haha! I appreciate your support, comments, and kindness along the way <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! I read and appreciate each one :)
However, please refrain from leaving "follow for follow" comments, contest links, etc. as I will delete them. If you want me to check out your blog though just leave a link and I'd be happy to take a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...